Featured New ItemsView All New Items
18 colors available
12 colors available
8 colors available
- Win Jared Lintner's Gear Contest
- 2014 Bassmaster Classic Winning Baits, Gear & Patterns
- Mike Iaconelli Recaps The 2014 Bassmaster Classic
- Pro's Picks For Winter Bassin'
- Shimano Curado 200 I Casting Reel
- Tackle Warehouse Fantasy Fishing Groups
- Dirty Jigs OD Series Jigs Now Available
- Jerry Rago 999 Line Through Swimbaits Now Available
- Eco Pro Tungsten FREE Hat Promo Now Available
- 2013 ICAST Best Of Show Winners
- 2013 ICAST New Arrivals & Pre-Orders
- Selecting the Right Rod
In this guide we discuss rod terminology, parts, and how to determine what you need.
- Fishing Frogs, Toads, and Rats
In this guide we discuss the baits, techniques and gear needed to specifically target frog fish.
This guide highlights the equipment to effectively fish crankbaits and increase your hooking and landing percentage.
- Flipping and Pitching
If you want insight into the rods, reels, lures and techniques used for pitching and flipping be sure to check out this guide.
- Drop Shot Fishing
In this guide we dissect the drop shot technique and the many applications for this presentation.
- Texas Rigging
In this guide we go in depth into what might be the most popular rigging setup in all of bass fishing.