Help eliminate spooling difficulties with the Berkley Mini Clamp-On Line Spooler. The Berkley Mini Clamp-On Line Spooler will clip onto most rods and accommodates filler spools of line. Constructed from weather resistant material, its compact design allows for easy storage. Adjust the Berkley Mini Clamp-On Line Spooler’s tension knob to achieve optimum spooling pressure.
1. Clamp main body of the tool on rod through proper size opening.
2. Insert threaded handle through center of spool of line.
3. Thread handle through main body of tool, and place line spool on black side of tool.
4. Tighten threaded handle until there is light tension on the spool.
5. Attach line to the reel and reel in line until full.
More From Berkley Accessories
Comments: thumbs down on this one. Save your money.