MotorGuide Foot Control Trolling Motor - $0.00
The proven MotorGuide Foot Control Trolling Motor is--pound-for-pound and dollar-for-dollar--one of the best deals on the market, and a standard on bass boats across the nation.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Two-Year Limited Warranty.
- 5 speeds
- The Machete III Prop runs quiet, and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for ultimate shallow water performance.
- The MG 12 Volt 54lbs Thrust 50" Shaft (FW54-FB) - is equipped with the Gator Flex 360 Mount, which features an exclusive shock-absorbing Isolator design that protects the motor both while stowed and while in use, and is made from Marine-Grade XK360 Die-Cast Aluminum for unmached strength. A gated door allows for easy motor removal.
- The MG 24 Volt 75lbs Thrust 45" Shaft (FW75-FB) - is equipped with the Gator Breakaway 20.8 Mount, which features a sturdy, extruded aluminum base, and also allows the prop to be stowed inside or outside the boat for added versatility.
Click Here to register your new MotorGuide trolling motor.
Free Ground Shipping anywhere in the contiguous 48 states!
Please Note: These models are not available for order outside of the United States.
Comments: Hope that big red Motorguide thing on top is a removable sticker, cuz thats the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
Comments: i have the 71 pound model on a 17 foot jet boat. i fish the river and it is not strong enough to pull us up river. it is great on the lake though.wish i had a fortrex 101 pound.
From: Adam: Bluff City, TN
***Note: If you have questions about this product or need assistance with an order please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org