MotorGuide Tour Sonar-Ready Trolling Motor - $1149.99 to $1239.99
The MotorGuide Tour Series Digital Trolling Motor was created with durability and reliability in mind. Featuring the exclusive Digital Advantage with stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads, and anchored by the Gator Spring Mount, the MotorGuide Tour Digital Trolling Motors are backed by MotorGuide's three-year Limited Warranty. The choice of Kevin Van Dam and many other top tour professionals, the MotorGuide Tour Series Digital Trolling Motors are "more than tough, they're virtually indestructible."
- Variable speed control. No need to choose a set speed. Adjust the speed of your trolling motor exactly as conditions dictate.
- The exclusive Motorguide Digital Advantage is a completely sealed module protected from heat, moisture, corrosion, and shock. The smooth and quiet digital variable speed results in sustained battery life, while optimizing sonar performance.
- The Digital Guardian monitors your motor's amp draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters resulting in a cooler-running, more durable, longer-lasting motor.
- Soft-Start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- The Machete III Prop runs quiet, and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for ultimate shallow water performance.
- No play, pull-pull adjustable steering provides high thrust feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- The Gator Spring Mount is made from extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability.
Click Here to register your new MotorGuide trolling motor.
Free Ground Shipping anywhere in the contiguous 48 states!
Please Note: These models are not available for order outside of the United States.
No customer feedback has been added yet! Be the first to write something about this product.
***Note: If you have questions about this product or need assistance with an order please email your questions to email@example.com