Omega Savior Head 4pk
Today our lakes and rivers are more pressured then ever. There for specialized Tactics And Techniques are required to consistently catch fish. The Omega Savior was designed to be used in Extreme finesse conditions. The Savior Head was designed to stand plastics straight up with a tantalizing tail action that bass just cannot resist.
The Savior Features:
1) Created at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri
2) Head is designed to come through brush and rocks
3) Head is designed to stand up at a 45 degree angle
4) E-Z Load Bait Keeper. Keeps bait straight and in place.
5) 60 degree Flat Eye Mustad Hook for high percentage hook ups
More From Omega Terminal Tackle
Comments: disagree completely...when roundball shakeys won't do, these r wonderful...amazing for deeper ledge shaking with big worms and narrower craw baits...fish chigger craws n hags worms on them all the time when weeds n brush is around...also versatile so u can pitch n flip ur bait shallow...great head design.
From: Tanner: Mass, USA
Comments: This shakey gead is only good if u are using ultra thin plastics, the hook does not have a big enough gap at all. I only buy these to use as a jig head for swimming a 4'' zoom tab tail grub, and to do tht i just take pliers and pull the wire jeeper out because it does nothing
From: Trevor: MO