Shimano Crucial Drop Shot Spinning Rods - $149.99 to $159.99
Offering the ideal actions, tapers and lengths for fishing a drop shot, the Shimano Crucial Drop Shot Spinning Rods are engineered with premium IM-10 Graphite blanks. Intensely designed, they are very sensitive, responsive, and powerful, yet extremely lightweight. Premium Fuji Alconite Guides at Concept Spacing also facilitate greater casting distance and accuracy, and the Alconite inserts provide 80% greater compression strength than other ceramic inserts, while remaining 20% lighter as well. New custom, no thread Shimano Reel Seats furnish a sturdy base for your reel with direct access to the rod blank, and they also fasten from below the reel for a sleek, new, threadless look. A split grip handle configuration combined with EVA grips also balance out each rod, and provide all day comfort. Offering top quality components at a reasonable price, the Shimano Crucial Drop Shot Spinning Rods offer tournament caliber performance at a reasonable price.
- Multi-Purpose Hook Keeper
- Etched Technique Badge Butt Cap
- Limited Lifetime Over-the-Counter Replacement Warranty
Comments: Just received the 7'2" med. Not as light as the Cumura but it's okay because it seems to be balanced very well. The rod seems to be very sturdy, more so than the Cumura. The x-fast action is good but its more equivalent to the fast action on my St. Croix rods. I will probably buy more Crucials in the future. If not for the weight, it would be a perfect rod for me.
From: Vince: NJ
Comments: I purchased the 7'2" , ML not for drop shotting but for throwing grubs and hair jigs for Lake Erie smallies and this rod more than meets me expectations. I will probly purchase another one real soon.
From: Dale: Erie, PA
***Note: If you have questions about this product or need assistance with an order please email your questions to email@example.com
Rod Handle Length:
Tackle Warehouse measures its rod handle lengths from the butt of the rod to the top of the foregrip. [ Diagram ]
Place Your Order
More Shimano Rods Spinning
Now featuring the advanced HM-1 blanks from the Cumulus Rod Series, the Shimano Cumara Worm/Jig Spinning Rods are incredibly lightweight with unsurpassed sensitivity and power, as well as the latest Fuji KR-Concept Guides System.
Now featuring advanced HM-1 blanks previously used in the Cumulus Rod Series, the Shimano Cumara Drop Shot Spinning Rods are the newest generation of Cumara Rods with the technique specific attributes you need for fishing drop shots.
Offering all the technique-specific attributes you need for fishing shakeyheads, the Shimano Cumara Shakeyhead Spinning Rods now feature ultra lightweight, hyper-sensitive HM-1 blanks and the newest Fuji KR-Concept Guide System.
Possibly the lightest most sensitive rods Shimano has ever created, every element of the Cumulus Spinning Rod Series was designed with low weight in mind. Stealthy and simplistic, these rods were made to satisfy the needs of the serious angler.
Featuring ultra sensitive and powerful IM-10 graphite blanks and premium Fuji components, the Shimano Crucial Spinning Rods are new and improved for a whole new level of refinement and performance.
The new and improved Shimano Crucial Drop Shot Spinning Rods feature super sensitive IM-10 graphite blanks, premium Fuji components, and technique specific actions, tapers and lengths precisely engineered for drop shot fishing.
The new and improved Shimano Compre Spinning Rods feature super sensitive IM-9 graphite blanks and premium components, offering the winning blend of high performance and value that have made them one of Shimano's most popular and enduring rod series.
Designed specifically for fishing a drop shot, the Shimano Compre Drop Shot Spinning Rods feature super sensitive IM-9 high modulus graphite blanks with the perfect action and tapers you need to maximize you drop shot fishing.
Offering premium Shimano performance at a reasonable price, the Shimano Clarus Spinning Rods are new and improved with high quality IM-8 graphite blanks and Fuji components.
The Shimano Clarus Drop Shot Spinning Rods are new and improved to provide a whole new level of refinement along with the same great performance and reasonable price point that have made Clarus rods a favorite among anglers.
Now available in a convenient, travel-ready two-piece design, the Shimano Clarus 2-Piece Casting Rods still deliver the the anger value and performance that has made the Clarus Series one of Shimano's most popular and enduring series of rods.
Available in a range of Shimano's most popular actions and tapers for today's hottest bass fishing techniques, the Shimano Sellus Spinning Rods deliver legendary Shimano performance and a very affordable price.
Featuring lightweight and durable IM-7 graphite blanks and premium Fuji components, the Shimano Convergence Spinning Rods are all-new and available at a reasonable price.