Storage space is always at a premium on a vessel, but thanks to the TackleWebs Suspending Storage System “V” Series anglers can now get more out of every square-inch of their craft. Built with marine-grade, UV-bonded materials, the TackleWebs Suspending Storage System “V” Series attaches to platforms, consoles, hatch lids, and seats with a heavy-duty Velcro. The application process is very easy and only takes a fews steps with the pre-cut Velcro strips (included). If your boat or kayak is lacking storage, try the TackleWebs Suspending Storage System "V" Series to create a convenient holder for pliers, soft-baits, maps, and small stowaways.
1. Lay the TackleWebs down with the Velcro up.
2. Place the pre-cut strips over the Velcro
3. Clean the surface where you want the TackleWebs to go.
4. Remove adhesive strips from back of Velcro.
5. Apply the TackleWebs to the surface and press firmly.
Please Note: No additional tackle or tools are included.
No customer feedback has been added yet! Be the first to write something about this product.