Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Notification of Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content hosted on the Sports Warehouse, Inc. dba Tackle Warehouse website (www.tacklewarehouse.com) infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Tackle Warehouse to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Tackle Warehouse to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Tackle Warehouse's designated Copyright Agent designated to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
181 Suburban Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Tackle Warehouse customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.