Shimano Crucial Spinning Rods
Place Your Order
About This Rod
New and improved, the Shimano Crucial Spinning Rods offer the ideal actions, power and tapers for a range of bass worming and jigging applications. Now equipped with premium IM-10 graphite blanks, they are even lighter and more sensitive than ever before, and still provide the Crucial feel that anglers love. Fuji Alconite Guides at Fuji Concept Spacing also offer increased line control and casting distance, and the Alconite ceramic inserts provide 80% greater compression strength, while remaining 20% lighter than other ceramic inserts. Custom Shimano Reel Seats also provide direct access to the rod blank, and combined with split grip handles and EVA grips help reduce weight even further. Offering top quality components at a reasonable price, the Shimano Crucial Spinning Rods deliver tournament caliber performance.
- Multi-Purpose Hook Keeper
- Etched Technique Badge Butt Cap
- Limited Lifetime Over-the-Counter Replacement Warranty
Comments: I love these rods..... And i cant say enough about how awsome there customer service is. I promise you will not regret buying a Shimano rod or reel.
From: Brandon: Janesville, WI
Comments: super light! bought the 6'8'' ML for darter heads and small 3/16 football and ball head jigs. it's etched as a fluke rod, which is ok, i'll use it for that too, although i like a M action rod for flukin. It doesn't say that it's a fluke rod in the description. Since they are technique stecific, I wish TW had that info listed in the description so we knew that when ordering.
From: Jeff: NJ
Comments: i love this rod, its the same blank as the cumara rod, i have it paired with a stradic c4 reel, its a super light weight combo, feel every bite!
From: Sebastian: Farmingdale, NY
Comments: Great rod for the money!!! Light, strong, and sensitive. I have the 6' 8" MH fast action paired up with a shimano saros 2500 and it balances out perfect.
From: Allan: Joliet, IL