Shimano Crucial Swimbait Casting Rods - $179.99
Place Your Order
About This Rod
The Shimano Crucial Swimbait Rods are new and improved - and now feature premium IM-10 graphite blanks. Lighter, and more sensitive than ever before, these rods were intensely designed to be responsive yet powerful, and still provide the great Crucial feel. Premium Fuji Alconite Guides at Fuji Concept Spacing offer increased line control and casting distance, and the Alconite ceramic inserts provide 80% greater compression strength, while remaining 20% lighter than other ceramic. New custom, no thread Shimano Reel Seats also provide a sturdy base for your reel with direct access to the rod blank, and they fasten from below the reel for a sleek, threadless look. Split grip handles and lightweight EVA grips help reduce weight even further, and round out the premium features. Offering top quality components at a reasonable price, the Shimano Crucial Swimbait Rods deliver tournament caliber performance.
- Multi-Purpose Hook Keeper
- Etched Technique Badge Butt Cap
- Limited Lifetime Over-the-Counter Replacement Warranty
Comments: Great reel, pared it up with a curado 300e and casts a mile. Great pulling power. Overall veary Impressed for fishing calico bass in the kelp.
From: San Diego
Comments: Really like the new Heavy Rod... have the old extra heavy model as well which is probably better for punkers and baits that size or heavier, but I can cast farther with the new heavy for sure and use it for huds and other small and large sinking swimbaits.
From: Dave: CA
Comments: No extra-heavy model. Nice rods, but I still prefer the original Crucial CRC-S711XH swimbait rod. Mine's paired with a Penn International 965 with 25 pound Maxima mono... casts the bigger baits as good if not better than a Loomis.
From: Brian: Santa Paula, CA
Comments: Sweet rod. I can throw 9" wood punkers. 8" huds ROF12's and 10" triple trouts no worries. And its sensitive too. I paired it with a 300E and 70lb samurai. It looks, feels and perfoms very nicely
From: Grat: DVL