Featured New ItemsView All New Items
4 colors available
10 colors available
20 colors available
- Brian Thrift's Clear Lake Gear Giveaway
- Spro RkCrawler 55 Crankbait Now Available
- Val Osinski Wins Lake Okeechobee Rayovac
- Chad Morgenthaler Wins Lake Toho Open
- 2014 ICAST Best Of Show Winners
- 2014 ICAST New Arrivals & Pre-Orders
- Pro's Picks For Winter Bassin'
- Daiwa Zillion TWS Casting Reels Now Available
- Owner Cloesout Baits Now Available
- Stank X Baits Now Available
- Daiwa Promo - FREE Shirt With Tatula Reel Purchase
- Missile Baits Mike Iaconelli Jig Available For Pre-Order
- Selecting the Right Rod
In this guide we discuss rod terminology, parts, and how to determine what you need.
- Fishing Frogs, Toads, and Rats
In this guide we discuss the baits, techniques and gear needed to specifically target frog fish.
This guide highlights the equipment to effectively fish crankbaits and increase your hooking and landing percentage.
- Flipping and Pitching
If you want insight into the rods, reels, lures and techniques used for pitching and flipping be sure to check out this guide.
- Drop Shot Fishing
In this guide we dissect the drop shot technique and the many applications for this presentation.
- Texas Rigging
In this guide we go in depth into what might be the most popular rigging setup in all of bass fishing.