Featured New ItemsView All New Items
6 colors available
9 colors available
5 colors available
7 colors available
8 colors available
- Win Jared Lintner's East Coast Swing Gear
- 2014 ICAST Best Of Show Winners
- 2014 ICAST New Arrivals & Pre-Orders
- Pro's Picks For Fall Bassin'
- Jacob Powroznik Wins BASS Lake MIchigan Bay de Noc
- Clifford Pirch Wins Lake Mead US Open
- Michael Iaconelli's BASS Elite Delaware River Recap
- Mike Iaconelli Recaps BASS Dardanelle Lake
- Closeout Owner Hardbaits & Soft Plastics Now On Sale
- Livetarget Cloesout Baits Now Available
- Livingston Lures Now Available
- Northland Tackle Promo: FREE Fishing Towel
- Tackle Warehouse Fantasy Fishing Prize Page
- Selecting the Right Rod
In this guide we discuss rod terminology, parts, and how to determine what you need.
- Fishing Frogs, Toads, and Rats
In this guide we discuss the baits, techniques and gear needed to specifically target frog fish.
This guide highlights the equipment to effectively fish crankbaits and increase your hooking and landing percentage.
- Flipping and Pitching
If you want insight into the rods, reels, lures and techniques used for pitching and flipping be sure to check out this guide.
- Drop Shot Fishing
In this guide we dissect the drop shot technique and the many applications for this presentation.
- Texas Rigging
In this guide we go in depth into what might be the most popular rigging setup in all of bass fishing.